Sunday, 11 December 2011
Personal Pronouns - exercises 1
topic: PERSONAL PROUNOUNS 1
Replace the bold word(s) with the correct pronoun (I, you, we, they, it, she, or he):
1. My cousin and her friend were at the mall. ___________ were at the mall.
2. Peter is a little sick. ___________ is a little sick.
3. Does your aunt know what happened? Does ___________ know what
4. The door is locked. ___________ is locked.
5. My friend Linda and I are going on a trip. ___________ are going on a trip.
6. Am I a good student. Yes, ___________ are a good student.
7. My cats are hungry. ___________ are hungry.
8. Mr. Jones is a good teacher. ___________is a good teacher.
9. Is Chinese a difficult language. Yes, ___________is a difficult language.
10. My brother and I live together. ___________live together.
1) They 2) He 3) she 4) It 5) We 6) you 7) They 8) He 9) it 10) We