Sunday, 11 December 2011
Personal Pronouns - exercises 2
topic: PERSONAL PROUNOUNS 2
Replace the bold word(s) with the correct pronoun (I, you, we, they, it, she, or he):
1. My uncle lives in Mexico City. ___________ lives in Mexico City.
2. My friends aren't coming. ___________aren't coming.
3. Mrs. Wong is studying English. ___________ is studying English.
4. You and I have to talk about the test. ___________ have to talk about the
5. Can you help me? Yes, ___________ can help you.
6. The tree is going to fall. ___________ is going to fall.
7. John and his girlfriend had an argument. ___________ had an argument.
8. Jim and I are the same age. ___________are the same age.
9. My passport is in my bag. ___________ is in my bag.
10. My cousin George just graduated from high school. ___________ just
graduated from high school.
1) He 2) They 3) She 4) We 5) I 6) It 7) They 8) We 9) It 10) He